- Sold as Used
- Per Unit
- Bid Increment
- 0.50 500.00
- Minimum Bid
How Is It Calculated?
- Current Bid
USD 10.50 No ZWL Bidding
- 1 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet port
- 1 x Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button
- 2 x 2dBi detachable antennas
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g and 802.11b standards
- Compact high-performance wireless access point
- Up to 50% energy savings with GREENnet technology
- High-speed data rates of up to 300Mbps with IEEE 802.11n
- Functions in Access Point or Access Point (AP)
- Client (wireless adapter) mode
- In Access Point mode: expand a wireless network using Repeater mode or Wireless Distribution System (WDS)
- Broadcast up to 4 SSIDs with different wireless encryption
- Wi-Fi Multimedia Quality of Service supported
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2-RADIUS (AP mode only) and WPA/WPA2-PSK
- One-touch wireless encryption setup using the WPS button
- Low interference and high susceptibility deliver reliable performance
- Indoor coverage up to 100m
- Outdoor coverage up to 300m
- All bids are binding and cannot be withdrawn.
- Failure to honour bids will have consequences.
- If a bid is posted within 4 minutes of the end time, the end time is extended to the bid time plus 4 minutes.
- When the end time is extended, the above rule still applies.
- If no bids are placed within 4 minutes of the end time, the auction will automatically close.
- Your Bid Cap
Auction is closed
All payments are Cash on Delivery or Collection
Expand a wireless network without running additional cabling with Wireless Distribution Service (WDS) technology by connecting multiple access points wirelessly. Use Wireless Bridge Mode to connect devices such as game consoles, printers and digital video recorders (DVR) to your wireless network. Advanced antenna technology (MIMO) increases wireless coverage and WPA / WPA2 encryption protects your wireless network.
- Free Options
- Collection from Mt. Pleasant
- Please meet in a public place to inspect and collect your purchase.
- Never directly transfer money to a seller before the exchange.